Monday, February 2, 2015

Pom Pom Wreath

Today I'm showing you a simple diy for a fun little Pom Pom wreath. I like the green shades with the white pom poms because it sort of looks like snow...sort of. I think that the best thing about this project is that no is glue is involved! I don't have a good relationship with my glue gun.


Here is what you need:
3 sheets of felt (.25 at Hobby Lobby)
1 foam wreath ($1 at Dollar Tree)
1 bag of Pom poms ($1 at Dollar Tree)
Pins
Scissors 


The first step is to cut your felt sheets into strips. I cut mine longways and then in half. 



Next start to wrap each piece around the wreath and use a pin to keep it in place. 




It's completely fine if the felt doesn't wrap all the way around since the back won't be showing. 


Next, flip it over & start pinning in those pom poms. All you do is stick a pin rigt through the pom pom and push it into the wreath. 



Now you can hang it up!! Of course you could use any color combo between the felt & the poms. I think some pinks & reds would be cute for Valentines Day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment