Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Sewing Kit Jar

Let me start off by saying I have NO clue how to sew anything. Sure I can stitch up a rip and replace a button, but that's about it. I do keep a few little sewing kits, pins, buttons, etc. in the house. I wanted to get them all in one place so I wouldn't have to search for them every time I needed them! Amelia has gotten pretty good at pulling buttons off of her clothes haha! Here's a little picture tutorial of a jar with everything housed inside. It now lives in my *new* laundry room where it is easily accessible! 

You will need:
Mason jar with lid
Fluff or cotton balls
Fabric
Hot glue gun

Just stuff the fabric (I used 2 layers) with your fluff as you push it through the lid ring. I then just hot glued the extra fabric down so that the jar would be easy to close. 




Thanks for stopping by!! 









No comments:

Post a Comment