Friday, October 3, 2014

Telephone Table Makeover

For my birthday last month my grandad surprised me with a painting class!! I've been getting into painting old furniture lately...but I definitely needed some guidance! On top of everything else that my grandad does for me, he has been giving me some amazing old pieces of furniture to makeover. As soon as I saw this little table, which was broken and in 3 pieces, I loved it!! After a little wood glue, some washers, and a little work, it was all back together (Thanks to Andy :)) For the painting class, which is taught by the super talented Jackie Vance, owner of The Painted Cottage in Lenoir City, I took the little telephone table. I'm not going to give away all of the awesome tips and methods that I learned from Jackie, so I'll just post my process pictures!! If you're interested in taking her class (totally fun & worth it!) give her a call or visit her Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ThePaintedCottageLenoirCity




Thanks for stopping by! 









No comments:

Post a Comment